Mendi Short 4th edition
The registration for the 4th edition of Bilbao Mendi Film Festival's amateur short film contest is open till 12th November.
It is an international competition for amateur video-creators. All films relating to the following areas are eligible for submission: alpinism, climbing, mountain and adventure sports, skiing, ecology, the environment, mountain culture...The length of the short ﬁlms must be 5 minutes at the most and entrance is restricted to those productions made from the 1st January 2017 onwards.
The awarded short film will be projected during the second weekend of the 10th Bilbao Mendi Film Festival (8-17 December) and will receive the Best Short Film MENDI SHORT 2017 award.
RULES MENDI SHORT 2017
FOURTH CONTEST OF AMATEUR SHORT FILMS IN THE BILBAO MENDI FILM FESTIVAL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- It is an international competition for amateur video-creators.
- All pieces of work relating to the following areas are eligible for submission: alpinism, climbing, mountain and adventure sports, skiing, ecology, the environment, mountain culture...
- The length of the short films must be 5 minutes at the most.
- Entrance is restricted to those productions made from the 1st January 2017 onwards.
- Each participant can compete with only one piece.
- The registration deadline is the 12th November 2017.
- The awarded works will be projected during the second weekend of the Bilbao Mendi Film Festival.
- The participants shall ensure that they are the holders of the intellectual property rights for the registered work. They must also warrant that no legal, contractual or any other limitation exists which could prevent the organisers of the Mendi Film Festival from screening the work in public and the Mendi´s online channels during the Festival, or in the next Mendi Tours and other kind of diffusion materials related with the Festival.
- If the work is accepted, the pre-selected copy will become part of the BMFF Historical Archive, thus it might be used for internal consultations or to be used as promotional material for the Festival. For any other use, the copyright holders' authorization will be asked.
- Candidates must demonstrate the possession of the necessary permission from people or organisations who hold property rights over the different elements which appear in the work; music, images, graphics, etc...
- The registered participant is committed to keeping the organisation of the Bilbao Mendi Film Festival free from any possible third party claim which may be initiated in relation to copyrighted material.